Centripetal Force:1. It acts normally on a particle executing a uniform circular motion.
2. It is always directed radically towards the centre of the circle.
3. It is associated with an external agent.
4. It is a real force in an inertial frame of reference.
5. It is a pull on the body towards the centre on a curved path.
6. It is necessary to make a body to travel on a curved path.
7. In a uniform circular motion, its magnitude is constant.
8. Centripetal force depends on mass of a body in a circular motion with speed V.